Recently, Nothing launched the Nothing Phone 2 smartphone in India as well as in global markets. Now the brand starting to roll out a new update for the Phone 2 and Phone 1. The latest update Nothing OS 2.0.1 brings a bunch of new cameras and other features, improvements, and bug fixes. Have a look at the detailed features, improvements, and bug fixes that come with Nothing OS 2.0.1.
Nothing OS 2.0.1 Update In-Nutshell
New Camera Features
- Optimized photo clarity when shooting between 4x and 10x zoom
- Improved camera quality when used in third-party apps.
- Reduced lag and optimized stabilization algorithm when shooting videos.
- Motion capture is now supported in 50MP mode.
- Introduced a brand new Nothing style photo watermark.
- Optimized the HDR effectiveness across the board
- Camera Portrait mode now supports 2x zoom.
● Quick Settings widgets. Add your most-used Quick Settings tiles directly to your home or lock screen.
● Reworked popular Nothing Machine ringtones and notification sounds from Phone (1), adjusted to match the new segmented design of Phone (2).
● 4 new wallpapers
● One-handed Mode
● Glyph Composer is now live on the Play Store! Use the app to create and record your very own Glyph Ringtones.
● Introducing Glyph Progress for Uber. Check the progress of an incoming Uber ride via the Glyph Interface. This feature is currently in an experimental phase, so you may experience some inconsistencies.
● Widgets can now be added to your lock screen / Always-on-Display. Available to set up on the lock screen settings page.
● Improved network stability.
● Resolved NFC issue.
● Resolved Quick Settings expansion issue.
● Regulated system sounds volume across the board.
● Optimised Essential Notification and other Glyph Interface logic
● Improved battery and charging performance in extreme conditions.
● Improved the consistency of wireless charging and Battery Share.
● Improved Face Unlock and fingerprint sensor performance.
The size of the update is 105MB and you can check the latest update from Settings>System>System Update on your phone 2.