OPPO has launched OPPO F23 5G smartphone in the Indian market. The new addition to the F series comes with decent features but it is too pricy. The F23 5G mid-ranger smartphone boasts a flashy design, and punch hole-display and is powered by Snapdragon 695 chipset. Have a look at the specifications and pricing of the OPPO F23 5G smartphone.
OPPO F23 5G smartphone comes in a sole 8GB + 256GB variant and is priced at ₹24,998. The smartphone is now available for purchase via OPPO’s official website, Amazon, and offline retail stores in India.
OPPO F23 5G Specifications
- Display– OPPO F23 5G flaunts a 6.72-inch FHD+ display with a 120Hz refresh rate and 360Hz touch sampling rate.
- Camera– The smartphone features a triple rear camera setup with a 64MP primary camera joined by a 2MP macro and 2MP depth unit. There is a 32MP selfie snapper.
- Processor- OPPO F23 5G is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 695 processor paired with 8GB of RAM and 256GB of internal storage.
- OS- Android 13 based on Color OS 13.1 out of the box
- Battery- 5,000mAh battery with 67W fast charging support
- Colors- Bold Gold and Cool Black
Abhinav has been writing about technology for over 2 years now. He holds a degree in Engineering and is obsessed about smartphones, Laptops, and wearables. He can always be seen scrolling on Twitter and Instagram while he isn’t working.